Storytime returns Monday 31 January!
We are so excited to welcome you back to Storytime!
Due to COVID-19 isolation and testing requirements impacting on our staffing, from Monday 31 January until Friday 4 February, storytimes will run at reduced frequency.
We hope to resume our full storytime schedule after that – be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay posted.
Watch Storytime online!
You can still catch up on heaps of great storytime sessions online!
Our YouTube Channel has a wide range of Storytimes from all of our storytellers, available to view 24/7.
Get your free activity pack!
Stay entertained and get crafty with our home-delivered activity packs!
Each child is entitled to one activity pack per month. They are full of popular colouring activities, word searches and educational fun, and can be tailored to your child’s interests. There are packs for all ages including babies, toddlers, preschoolers, early primary and primary aged children.
- Bookings are essential for every adult and child over 12 months
- Bookings open 3 days before the session
- Numbers are limited
- Social distancing will be observed
- Sessions will run for 20 minutes and include stories, songs, finger-plays and rhymes, plus a take-home craft activity
- A face mask must be worn at all times, unless the person has a *lawful reason not to.
- Conditions of Entry to the library must be observed
- Children must sit with their parent(s) or guardian(s)
- One Storytime session per week will be delivered online
- Saturday Storytime will return on Saturday 17 July
- Chinese Storytime will return on Friday 16 July
Face masks – *lawful reasons:
Face masks must be worn, unless a person has a lawful reason not to.
- Infants and children under the age of 12 years.
- A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition.
- Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a face mask would create a risk to that person’s health and safety related to their work, as determined through OH&S guidelines.
- When directed to remove the face mask to ascertain identity.
- During emergencies.