Watch Storytime online!
Storytimes are currently unable to be held in person due to current restrictions.
Our YouTube Channel has a wide range of Storytimes from all of our storytellers that are available for everyone 24/7. Be sure to also follow us on Facebook to be notified when new Storytimes are uploaded.
- Bookings are essential for every adult and child over 12 months
- Bookings open 3 days before the session
- Numbers are limited
- Social distancing will be observed
- Sessions will run for 20 minutes and include stories, songs, finger-plays and rhymes, plus a take-home craft activity
- A face mask must be worn at all times, unless the person has a *lawful reason not to.
- Conditions of Entry to the library must be observed
- Children must sit with their parent(s) or guardian(s)
- One Storytime session per week will be delivered online
- Saturday Storytime will return on Saturday 17 July
- Chinese Storytime will return on Friday 16 July
Face masks – *lawful reasons:
Face masks must be worn, unless a person has a lawful reason not to.
- Infants and children under the age of 12 years.
- A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition.
- Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a face mask would create a risk to that person’s health and safety related to their work, as determined through OH&S guidelines.
- When directed to remove the face mask to ascertain identity.
- During emergencies.