Branch LocationShop 26 Mountain High Shopping Centre
7-13 High Street
Opening HoursMonday: 1pm - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 10am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 1pm - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm
ContactPhone: 9800 6498
Branch DetailsBayswater Library was officially opened on the 1st May 2013. Located within the Mountain High Shopping Centre and across from the Bayswater train station the library has been decorated with a railway theme.
- Public toilets available in the shopping centre (First floor past Coles):
- Photocopier: Black & White, Colour
- Internet: Ten public access Internet PCs
- Free Wi-Fi
Access InformationApproach to main entrance: Easy access from car park and street. Wheelchair and pram access from the carpark (automatic doors). Located underneath Coles in the shopping centre. Internal access: The library is on one level. Accessibility for wheelchairs and prams is good. There is clear navigation with signs. Catalogues are on high tables.
Car ParkingFree, restricted parking (2-hour) in the shopping centre carpark. Several accessible parking spaces.
Return Chute AvailabilityAfter hours return chute closes at midnight.
Team LeaderJudy Cousins
Ongoing Events & Activities
- Bayswater Bookchat: Come along and bring your latest read to share and enjoy a cuppa. Happens on t the third Thursday of the month at 2pm.
- Canasta/Cards: Come along to learn and play Canasta and Bolivia. Happens on the fourth Thursday of the month at 1:30pm.
- DVD Chat: Hear about DVD’s that are for loan and chat about movies you’ve watched and those that you might like to recommend to others. Happens on the third Thursday of the month at 1pm.
- Mah Jong Afternoon: Learn how to play Mah-Jong at the library. Happens on the first Thursday of the month at 1.30pm.
- Knit & Natter: Join our knitting and crocheting group for advanced or beginner crafters. Come and share your trusty patterns as well as new ones. Happens on the second Thursday of the month at 1:30pm.