Are you unable to visit the library?
Your Library offers Home Library Service to any residents who are unable to visit their local library and have no one to assist them with library borrowing. The service consists of a visit every four weeks to deliver library materials which may have been requested, or were selected by library staff. The home library service can deliver from the entire library collection, including:
- Fiction and nonfiction books
- Large Print books
- Audiobooks in CD or MP3 format
- Music CDs
- Materials in languages other than English.
Are you eligible?
- You live in the Knox, Maroondah or Yarra Ranges Council areas;
- You cannot physically visit the library because of illness, frailty or disability, or if you are temporarily housebound;
- You have a genuine need for the service.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Home Library Service, please go to our Volunteers page.