Print from anywhere (in Australia), anytime from your device directly to any Eastern Regional Libraries branch.
The only print size available is A4
Microsoft Office, PDF or image files can be uploaded to the Library Web Print system.
Follow these simple steps to upload a private print job to print at your library:
- Open www.yourlibrary.com.au/print
- Log in with your ERL Library card number and PIN
- Select Submit a Job
- Select: Library Black and White Printer or Library Colour Printer
- Copies – enter the number of copies (or leave as 1)
- Upload documents
- Upload from the computer (select the file to upload)
- Upload and complete (IMPORTANT: stay on the page until status shows as ‘Hold in a queue’)
- To print, visit any branch of Eastern Regional Libraries within 24 hours (Print jobs not printed within 24 hours will be deleted)
- Scan your library card at the photocopier
- Your document will be listed in your print jobs
CHARGES APPLY: B&W A4: 20c or colour A4: 60c
Using Safari web browser you can upload photos or files from cloud sharing apps such as iCloud Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox. Web pages can be printed by saving as PDF to cloud storage.TIP: If you see the message “The uploaded file type is not supported”, save a screenshot and upload the image.