Branch LocationRingwood Town Square
179 Maroondah Hwy
Opening HoursMonday: 9am - 8pm
Tuesday: 9am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9am - 8pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 5pm
ContactPhone: 9800 6430
Branch DetailsThe first Ringwood Branch Library was built in Warrandyte Road, Ringwood and opened in May 1970. Ringwood and Knox Libraries were the foundation members of the Eastern Metropolitan Library Service. The Library moved to the Eastland Shopping Centre in March 1995 and in October 2013 returned to the original Warrandyte Road building while Realm – Library, Learning and Cultural Centre and a new Town Square was constructed in Eastland. Realm opened on October 29 2015. The new, state-of-the-art Centre integrates a library, a knowledge and innovation centre, an art gallery, a cafe and Council service centre.
- Public toilets: Male/Female/Accessible, baby change
- Changing Places – fully accessible public toilet, providing adult change facilities for people with severe or profound disabilities.
- Parents room with microwave
- Photocopier: Black&White, Colour & Scanning
- Internet: 10 computers on Ground Floor and 14 computers on Level 1
- Four study pods are available. Bookings are required and can be made by phone or online.