Library ClosureReturn chutes are open 24/7. From 21 September, Click + Collect services will be available. Postal delivery will remain available to vulnerable members of our library community.
For more information click here
Branch LocationRingwood Town Square
179 Maroondah Hwy
ContactPhone: 9800 6430
Branch DetailsThe first Ringwood Branch Library was built in Warrandyte Road, Ringwood and opened in May 1970. Ringwood and Knox Libraries were the foundation members of the Eastern Metropolitan Library Service. The Library moved to the Eastland Shopping Centre in March 1995 and in October 2013 returned to the original Warrandyte Road building while Realm – Library, Learning and Cultural Centre and a new Town Square was constructed in Eastland. Realm opened on October 29 2015. The new, state-of-the-art Centre integrates a library, a knowledge and innovation centre, an art gallery, a cafe and Council service centre.
- Public toilets: Male/Female/Accessible, baby change
- Changing Places – fully accessible public toilet, providing adult change facilities for people with severe or profound disabilities.
- Parents room with microwave
- Photocopier: Black&White, Colour & Scanning
- Internet: 10 computers on Ground Floor and 14 computers on Level 1
- Four study pods are available. Bookings are required and can be made by phone or online.
Access InformationEnter Realm from the Town Square off Maroondah Hwy in front of Eastland, opposite Ringwood Station. Escalators from Eastland give direct access to the Town Square. The library is located on Level 1 of Realm, accessed by stairs and 2 lifts. One lift is extra-large and will accommodate several wheelchairs and prams.
Car ParkingWhen arriving via Ringwood Bypass, enter from Ringwood Street at West 5. If you arrive from Warrandyte Road, use entry East 6. Additionally, there are two minute parking zones and taxi zones adjacent to the northern curb of Maroondah Highway.
Return Chute AvailabilityReturn chutes available 24/7.
For more information click here.