Branch Location425 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South 3152
Opening HoursMonday: 9am - 8pm
Tuesday: 9am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9am - 8pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 1pm - 4pm
ContactPhone: 9800 6470
Branch DetailsKnox Library, the beating heart of Knox City Shopping Centre, opened on November 8th 1977. The Library is a dynamic and welcoming space for all members of the community. Among its many attractions is the Chinese collection of books and DVDs.
- Public toilets: Male/Female/Accessible, baby change
- Photocopier: Black&White, Colour
- Internet: 18 public access Internet PCs (15 60-minute PCs, 3 10-minute PCs)
- Genealogy: 1 PC
- Audio: 1 PC and soundproof room
- Special collections: Chinese & Vietnamese language collections
Access InformationOne set of automatic doors at the entrance. Internal access: The library is on one level. Catalogues are on high benches.
Car ParkingFree parking in the shopping centre approximately 15 metres from the library entrance. Accessible carparks near the side entrance of Myer approximately 100 metres from the library (no accessible access from these parking spaces to the library, access through Myer). Shop Mobility vehicles e.g wheelchairs and scooters are available for hire during shop trading hours. Shop Mobility is located in The Loft (upper level) at the Eastern end of Knox City Shopping Centre. Parents with prams parking spaces near the side entrance of Myer approximately 100 metres from the library.
Return Chute AvailabilityAfter hours book return chute available.
Acting Branch ManagerAnita Gardiner
Ongoing Events & Activities
- Knox Chinese Friendship Group: Happens every Monday from 1pm-3pm.
- Knox Writers Group: Happens every Thursday from 5pm-8pm.