Live study support, quizzes, and résumé help.
Every student and jobseeker deserves support when they need it most. Studiosity is personalised, professional support for students from Grade 3 right through to Postgraduate study.
- Having trouble with a question? Get live, one-on-one study support with a Studiosity Subject Specialist in the interactive classroom!
- Supports live chat, collaborative whiteboard, and file sharing.
- Available via chat (text) as well as audio. Both modes are automatically recorded and/or transcribed for academic integrity adherence.
- Ask for help with core literacy, numeracy, science, study skills, and more! View the full subject list here.
- Receive constructive academic writing feedback in less than 24 hours!
- Submit an essay, thesis, job application or resume.
- Feedback will be provided on grammar, spelling, structure and readability, as well as highlights flagging citation and referencing issues.
- Get guidance on where you might focus your attention and add more thought.
- Ideal for all students, particularly those who struggle with English language skills.
- Access a repository of more than 750 practice tests.
- Quizzes support students from Grades 3 – 12 and are aligned with the Australian National Curriculum for High School Competency.
- Increase your confidence in academic testing with ample practice opportunities.
How will Studiosity help me?
Studiosity can help you when you’re stuck, or need some guidance in the right direction. It can really help with increasing your confidence with your study and writing, too; 92% of students say they feel more confident after using Studiosity. It’s all online and on-demand, so you can get support when and where it suits you.
Library members can access to up to 15 interactions per semester.
Quick Access Link: https://yourlibrary.com.au/go?studiosity
- Grade 3 to Postgraduate students
- Jobseekers of all ages
You will need…
- Library member number + password
- Internet access
Use with your…