Your Library has reopened
We are so excited to welcome you back! As of Monday 8 November, our libraries are open in line with government guidelines.
Opening hours are limited and vary across branches; see table below. Find your local library here.
Your safety is our highest priority
All of our staff are fully vaccinated. Conditions of entry include:
Face coverings are strongly recommended
Your Library strongly recommends that when you are interacting with our staff or other library users, you wear a face mask.
Although the restrictions have eased about wearing face masks there may be times in the library when you may not be able to socially distance yourself from other library users.
Be cautious and mask up!
Supporting you in proving your vaccination status and accessing the library
Printing your certificate
We offer a Print & Collect service. You can send us your digital certificate and organise to have it printed and ready to collect when you arrive at the library.
Opening Hours from Monday 8 November until Sunday 5 December
|Ferntree Gully Library||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||10am-1pm||CLOSED|
|Montrose Library||9am-1pm &
|Yarra Junction Library||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||9am-5.30pm||10am-1pm||CLOSED|
How can we support you?
Complete a contact form to let us know so we can find a way to help you return safely to your library.
Don’t forget: online services will continue!
You can access a huge range of digital resources at any time. That includes:
- More than 100,000 eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Free streaming of movies and documentaries on Kanopy
- More than 3,500 eMagazines, available any time
- Language learning and skill-building resources
Plus – we continue to offer a wide range of online events, including:
*Acceptable forms of proof of COVID-19 vaccination include (as of 15 November 2021):
- COVID-19 digital certificate using the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate in a smart phone wallet
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Australian Immunisation Register certificate
- As of 6pm on Friday 12 November 2021, an exempt person must provide an Immunisation History Statement obtained from the Australian Immunisation Register as proof of their exemption (this can be obtained through a medical practitioner).