Storytimes return Monday 1st February, 2021!
- Bookings are essential for every adult and child over 12 months
- Bookings open 3 days before the session
- Numbers are limited
- Social distancing will be observed
- Sessions will run for 20 minutes and include stories and rhymes and a take-home craft activity
- Conditions of Entry to the library must be observed
In addition to this, as per the conditions of entry to the library, masks should be carried at all times.
- All sessions are Family sessions open to the age range 0-6 years
- There will be no singing, but rhymes and fingerplays are allowed
- The children must sit with the parent(s)
- Saturday Storytimes will not return until Term 2
- Face-to-face Chinese Storytimes will not return until Term 2, however online Chinese Storytime sessions will be made available
- One Storytime session per week will be delivered online