Branch Location7 Station Street
Opening HoursMonday: 10am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 8pm
Wednesday: 10am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 10am - 5:30pm
Friday: 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm
ContactPhone: 9800 6480
Branch DetailsMooroolbark Library occupies a spacious building with large windows overlooking Hookey Park. Opened in July 1984, it is very close to the Mooroolbark Station and shopping centre. The library is a community focal point and boasts a large children’s section.
- Public toilets:
- External: Accessible, gender-neutral toilets adjoining Mooroolbark Library which are accessible from outside the library.
- Internal: 1 gender-neutral ambulant toilet, 1 gender-neutral accessible toilet with baby change facilities.
- Internet: 6 public access Internet PCs (5 60-minute PCs, 1 10-minute PC)
- Photocopier: Black&White, Colour
Access InformationWheelchair and pram access from the carpark via a ramp to two sets of automatic doors. The library is on one level. Accessibility for wheelchairs and prams is good. Catalogues are on high tables.
Car Parking25 Angle restricted parking spaces (2 hour parking) on the same side of road as the library and 12 parallel restricted (2 hour) parking spaces on the opposite side of the road. Restrictions operate 9am-6pm Monday – Friday and 9am-12noon Saturday.
Return Chute AvailabilityAfter hours book return chute available.
Branch ManagerPenny Robertson
Ongoing Events & Activities
- Knit, Crochet, Sip & Chat: Learn how to knit & crochet, in a comfortable, welcoming and friendly environment. Share your skills, make something for yourself, or something for charity. BYO knitting needles, crochet hooks and yarn. Some patterns provided. Happens on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at 2pm.