We want to hear from you
Locations & Hours
Your Library has reopened!From Monday 8 November until Sunday 5 December, Boronia Library will open Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, and Saturday 10am-1pm. Conditions of entry will apply. Learn more about our reopening plan here.
- Monday 9am-5.30pm
- Tuesday 9am-5.30pm
- Wednesday 9am-5.30pm
- Thursday 9am-5.30pm
- Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Saturday 10am-1pm
- Sunday Closed
There is free parking outside the main entrance to the library. Three accessible parking spaces are within 20 metres of the front door.
After hours return chute available.
- Public toilets: Male/Female/Accessible, baby change
- Photocopier: Black&White, Colour
- Internet: 11 public access Internet PCs (10 one hour PCs and 1x 10-minute PC)
- Special collection: Literacy
- Outer Eastern Literacy Program operates from the same building
Boronia Library was opened July 14 1986 and, combined with the basketball stadium, has created a centre of recreation. The mural of Boronia inside the library illustrates Boronia’s historical past. Special Collections
- Board Games
- Local Newspapers
- Literacy & Numeracy Collection
- Seed Library