Branch LocationReynolds Lane
Opening HoursMonday: 10am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 10am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm
ContactPhone: 9800 6489
Branch DetailsThe Belgrave Library was built in 1997, and with its cedar exterior blends with the local setting.The high ceiling creates a light and spacious feel. The internal stained glass windows were originally housed in the Shire of Sherbrooke offices. Belgrave is very much a focal point for the community. The library has an extensive collection of music scores and graphic novels. Adult activities and Storytimes are held regularly.
- Public toilets: Male/Female/Accessible, baby change
- Photocopier: Black & White, Colour
- Internet: Seven public access Internet PCs (includes one 10-minute PC)
- Genealogy PC
- Special Collections – Music Scores
- Community Room available for hire
Access InformationApproach to main entrance: Easy access from car park and street. Wheelchair and pram access from the carpark (automatic doors). Internal access: The library is on one level. Accessibility for wheelchairs and prams is good. There is clear navigation with signs. Catalogues are on high tables. Wheelchair access to Self Check Kiosks.
Car ParkingFree, restricted parking immediately at the front of the library. Two accessible parking spaces at the library entrance.
Return Chute AvailabilityAfter hours return chute available.
Branch ManagerSue Walters
Ongoing Events & Activities
- Reader2Reader: Share your love of reading with others in this informal discussion group. Library staff will join in and show you some new books too. 3rd Wednesday of the Month 10:30am.
- Equal Writes: Evening writers group. Adult themes may be discussed.This free group meets on the 1st, 3rd & 5th Thursdays of the month from 7-9pm.