Knowing how to navigate the internet safely and securely is essential knowledge for all of us.
There are simple steps you can take to secure and safeguard your personal information.
||Australian Cyber Security Centre
- Learn about easy steps you can take to secure your personal devices.
- Sign up to receive alerts about the latest threats
- Report a cybercrime or cyber security incident
- Take control of your cyber security and reduce the impact of an attack by learning how to protect yourself online with quick lessons and quizzes.
The office of the eSafety Commissioner has targeted and easy-to-understand information for parents, educators, seniors, kids and more.
They can help you if:
- Someone has made you feel threatened, intimidated, harassed or humiliated online
- Someone used digital technology to menace, harass or offend you
- An intimate image of you has been shared online
- You have seen online content that shows child sexual abuse, terrorism or extreme violence