Great news - we are open!
All libraries* and Yarra Glen Reading Room are now open.
Current opening hours are 9 am – 12:30 pm and 1:30pm – 5pm Monday to Friday.
From Saturday 11 July, all libraries (except Realm*) will be open from 10am-12noon. This is a great opportunity to utilise the Click + Collect service, or grab your own holds.
Yarra Glen Reading Room will be open from 10-1pm Monday to Friday, and 10-12pm Saturday.
Each library is limited to 20 patrons at a time except Montrose (10), not including staff.
*Realm is closed due to building works for the forseeable future
THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL APPLY TO EVERY VISITOR:
- Do not enter the library if you are feeling unwell.
- A membership card must be scanned before entering and on leaving the library. If you are not a member, you can join immediately.
- The hand sanitiser provided MUST be used on entry to the library.
- PC bookings are limited to one hour per person, per day. WiFi, printing and scanning are available.
- Cash payments are no longer accepted. Only credit/debit card payments available.
- No food or drink permitted in the library.
In the interest of everybody’s health:
- A visit has to be as short as possible. It is not recommended that anyone stay in the library longer than one hour.
- You may be asked to leave the library.
- Please practice good hand hygiene at all times.
Please adhere to these rules as they are designed for our members and employees’ health and well-being