From Tuesday 6 April 2021
Libraries are opening for more visitors at a time, depending on building capacity. Social distancing requirement still apply.
Yarra Ranges Libraries
Eastern Regional Libraries Conditions Of Entry
- Face masks are optional
- We ask Library Users try to maintain social distance of 1.5 metres where practicable
- You must register your visit by using the QR Code or by registering in the Visitors’ Contact Log
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used before entry to the library
- A family group can enter by one registration by using the QR Code or by registering in the Visitors’ Contact Log
- There is no time limit on a library visit
- Please do not enter the library if you are unwell. You may be requested to leave if you display any symptoms of being unwell
- Cash payments are no longer accepted. Only credit/debit card payment available
Food and Drink in the Libraries
Library Users may consume food and drink in the library in a manner that maintains a clean, safe, and pleasant environment and minimises the risk of damage to library books, equipment, and other property.
- Drinks must be in spill-proof containers e.g., water bottle, takeaway coffee
- Foods that are messy, and strong-smelling should be avoided
- Food and drink should be in single serves and not shared
- No food may be delivered to the library
At the end of your visit, wipe down your area with the disposable sanitiser wipes provided. Please discard all wrappers and empty containers, clean up after yourself, and report and action on any spillage immediately.
J P Cullen
Some library hours have changed – check here to view the current hours
The libraries are no longer closed from 1pm-2pm (except Montrose and Realm).
Libraries have resumed normal Sunday operating hours.