From 9am, Wednesday 28 July 2021
Our libraries will have patron limits as per below:
Yarra Ranges Libraries
Eastern Regional Libraries Conditions Of Entry
- Library Users must register their visit by using the ERL QR Code Kiosk or by registering via their own personal device (a family group can enter one registration).
- A face mask must be worn at all times, unless the person has a *lawful reason not to.
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used before entry to the library.
- Please do not enter the library if you are unwell. You may be requested to leave if you display any symptoms of being unwell.
- Whilst every care will be taken library customers are using our facilities at their own risk.
- In the interest of health, safety and well-being to all, members must comply with all directives from the nominated Officer-In –Charge. Entry to the library may be denied if the above conditions are not followed. Call + Collect is available.
Cash payments are no longer accepted. Only credit/debit card payment available
Face masks – *lawful reasons:
Face masks must be worn, unless a person has a lawful reason not to.
- Infants and children under the age of 12 years.
- A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition.
- Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a face mask would create a risk to that person’s health and safety related to their work, as determined through OH&S guidelines.
- When directed to remove the face mask to ascertain identity.
- During emergencies.
Food and Drink in the Libraries
Library Users may consume food and drink in the library in a manner that maintains a clean, safe, and pleasant environment and minimises the risk of damage to library books, equipment, and other property.
- Drinks must be in spill-proof containers e.g., water bottle, takeaway coffee
- Foods that are messy, and strong-smelling should be avoided
- Food and drink should be in single serves and not shared
- No food may be delivered to the library
At the end of your visit, wipe down your area with the disposable sanitiser wipes provided. Please discard all wrappers and empty containers, clean up after yourself, and report and action on any spillage immediately.
J P Cullen
Some library hours have changed – check here to view the current hours
The libraries are no longer closed from 1pm-2pm (except Montrose).
Libraries have resumed normal Sunday operating hours.
Home Delivery service is still available for vulnerable members of the community.
Storytime and events
All events including storytimes, remain suspended until further notice.