- Joining the library is FREE.
- Applicants must present proof of identity at the time of joining.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must have their application signed by a guarantor.
- The guarantor will be responsible for any library material that is lost, damaged or stolen whilst on loan to the person aged under 18.
- Guarantors must agree to be responsible for the members’ choice of library material borrowed, consulted in the library, or accessed via the internet from library equipment or personal devices that access ERLC networks.
- Members may borrow and return library materials at any of ERLC’s branches, mobile libraries or reading rooms.
- If library materials are lost, damaged or stolen whilst in the member’s care, the member will be charged the full cost of the item/s and a processing fee.
- Whilst all care is taken in maintaining the quality of the audio visual collection which can be borrowed for use in your own equipment, items are borrowed at your own risk.
- All library materials are issued for a three week loan period.
- Members are automatically subscribed to the Eastern Regional Libraries eNewsletter upon joining; you may opt out of this service at any time.
- You can manage your loans online at yourlibrary.com.au by logging into your account with your library card and password.
You will be notified via email regarding the status of your item renewals, overdues, reminders and reservations).
Your library is fine free, however, members are automatically billed for the cost of the item, 28 days after the due date.