What is it?
When you are notified that holds you have on your favourite items are available, or you want us to make a selection for you, you can collect them from a point located outside each library*.
Contact the library either by phone on 1300 737 277, or directly or using the contact form below to make a time to collect your items.
Why can’t I get my books posted?
We’ve closed the courier delivery service that has been running during the Stage 3 lockdown and we’re excited to reintroduce the popular Click + Collect service.
Members with special circumstances can still request a postal delivery, please contact us on 1300 737 277 to find out if you’re eligible.
When do you open?
We are currently operating with limited opening hours. Find details about each library here.
What else do I need to know?
- Returns chutes are still available 24/7 (except Yarra Glen)
- If you place holds on items that are on shelf at your home branch, these items will be picked and processed with little delay. Items that are on loan, in transit or available at another branch may be subject to delays.
- We encourage everyone to practise good hand hygiene when handling library items
- Staff are available from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- All fines are turned off until June 30
- *Realm is currently unavaliable as a pickup location due to building and maintenance works
Click + Collect Request Form
If your holds are awaiting collection at Realm, please select an alternate pickup location below or call 1300 737 277 Mon-Fri.