The library catalogue will be offline from Monday 16 November until Wednesday 25 November while we transition to a new system.
- If you visit the library in person, you will be able to browse, borrow items, and collect your holds.
- You won’t be able to place holds, renew items or search the catalogue.
- No items will be due during the offline period.
- Existing members will be able to access all of the library’s digital resources.
- Members who join during the offline period will be unable to access digital resources, but will be able to browse and borrow at the library.
- The BookMyne app and ERL Self-Checkout app will not work after the 16th of November.
- Your current library card and PIN will continue to work
PS. We’re getting a new logo too!