In light of the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Eastern Regional Libraries Corporation [ERL] and its Member Councils have made the difficult decision to close all library branches.
This is a precautionary measure based on the information available from Victoria’s Chief Health Officer and the Department of Health & Human Services. There is no indication at this time that any ERL branch has been impacted by the Coronavirus.
Knox City Council and Maroondah City Council libraries will close Friday, 20 March at their regular scheduled times and remain closed for the foreseeable future.
Yarra Ranges Council libraries will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
The returns chute at your library will remain open 24/7 so you can return your items at a time that suits you.
We have cancelled all fines for items returned late while your library is closed.
We will keep you updated with regular emails, our website, and social media.
In the meantime, please click here to see all the wonderful resources we have online, for you to enjoy.
If you have any questions about the services we will continue to offer during this time, please:
- visit our website
- follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- call us on 1300 737 277 or fill out our contact form
Stay up to date on COVID-19
- Any specific questions regarding COVID-19 should be directed to the Department of Health and Human Services hotline on 1800 675 398, or visit the DHHS website
- Subscribe to the Chief Health Officer alerts
- Follow the Chief Health Officer on Twitter